DITAVAULT.EU – PRIVACY STATEMENT
In this Privacy Statement, we, Dita Eyewear Europe, Ltd., Suite 1, Ground Floor Distillery Building, Fumbally Court, Fumbally Lane, Dublin D08 TE80, Ireland (“DITA”), describe what personal data we collect through our online store and web pages at ditavault.eu (“Website”) from visitors of our Website and how we use such data.
Scope. This Privacy Statement covers only data collected through the Website. It does not apply to any other data, such as data that we collect offline or data that others collect on websites that are linked to our Website. We encourage you to read the privacy statement or policy of every website you visit.
Changes. Carefully review this Privacy Statement. It is effective and current as of April 25, 2018. We will amend it from time to time as our technology, services, and business models may change. If we change it, we will post a revised version on the Website. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we’ll notify you of these changes by posting a prominent notice on our Website and sending you an email regarding these changes if you have given us your email address. Please check back periodically, and especially before you provide any personal data to us.
Types of Data DITA Collects. Through the Website, we collect and receive data that you actively submit as well as data that we passively track.
- Actively Submitted Data. When you actively send us data through our Website, you are providing, and we collect data such as your name, email address(es), billing address(es), delivery address(es), telephone number(s), and credit or debit card information. In each such instance, you will know what data we collect through the Website, because you actively submit it. We collect actively submitted data primarily for the purpose for which you originally sent us the data. We may also use this data internally as research data to improve our products and services, and for purposes of advertising, promoting, and informing you about products, services, initiatives, and events; you can opt out of receiving marketing emails as explained below.
- We may combine passively tracked data with data that you actively submit to us to, for instance, provide better service to Website visitors, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and to otherwise administer and improve the Website for your use.
Transfers and Disclosures of Data, Sharing. Your personal data may be maintained and processed in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of personal data may be less protective than the laws in your country. While the personal data is processed in another jurisdiction it may be accessible by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in accordance with the laws in that country. By providing your data or using our Website, you consent to such processing and transfer(s).
We do not share your personal data with third parties, except as follows:
- With our corporate affiliates all over the world.
- With your consent.
- With our affiliated and unaffiliated service providers and third parties all over the world that process or maintain data on our behalf, including conducting our marketing and promotional campaigns. Such service providers and third parties are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may access and use your information only in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes.
- We will disclose data as required by law or to protect you, other users, us or third parties from harm, including fraud, data security breaches or where someone’s physical safety seems at risk.
- In a reorganization or sale of our company or assets, your data may be transferred, subject to the acquirer accepting the commitments made in this Privacy Statement and compliance with applicable law.
Minimum Age. We do not accept account registrations from or orders submitted by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable data from, anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years, or age of majority in his or her country. If you are under this age, please do not create an account or proceed with an online purchase.
Security. We take reasonable steps to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from our Website are not encrypted.
Access to Personal Data. If you have created an account on our Website, you may view and edit the personal data associated with your account by logging in to your account. To request access to the personal data we maintain about you, please email email@example.com. You have the right to rectify the personal data we maintain about you.
Your Privacy Choices. You can opt out of marketing messages and set your communication and privacy preferences by (1) contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, (2) clicking the “Opt-Out” link contained in DITA’s marketing emails, or (3) updating your “Newsletter Subscriptions” when logged in to your dita.com account. You may update the information associated with your dita.com account by logging in to your account and using the “edit” function on the Account Dashboard.
Your Rights Under Law. This Privacy Statement and any additional terms referenced herein or otherwise specified on the “Checkout Page” will not affect your rights under law in your country of residence which cannot be limited.
Questions. If you have any comments, questions, complaints or concerns about any privacy related issues, please contact us at email@example.com.